Problem with link : when downloaded, the name of the file is not correct ; every click returns "Page Not Found"...
Here is my problem : when a non connected user follows a link, he reaches the document BUT it does not work in the same way as when the document is reached by navigation :
- the URL is not the same
- every click returns “Page Not Found”
- the downloaded file has a strange name
- CASE 1 : by normal navigation
- CASE 2 : by following the link
- CASE 1 : http://monnuxeo.com/nuxeo/nxdoc/default/fd1c1933-126a-4e5c-a1b6-ecbf30622a14/view_documents
- CASE 2 : http://monnuxeo.com/nuxeo/nxpath/default/default-domain/workspaces/mondossier/mondocument@view_documents?tabIds=%3A&conversationId=0NXMAIN2
NAME OF THE FILE WHEN DOWNLOADED :
- CASE 1 : myfile.pdf
- CASE 2 : myfile.pdf;jsessionid=95203B337AB2AD7A10774825EC403914.nuxeo
If the user is connected and then follows the link, everything is good.
Authentification is automaticaly done with Kerberos.
I work in 5.6
Thank you for your help !