Error with XOR Binary Manager
Hello, i'm deploying a Nuxeo 5.8 instance with the following steps.
- Launch instance configured with PostgreSQL database.
- Create a document and download it. All works correctly
- Enable xorBinaryManager in default-repository-config
- Restart the instance
- Login and upload a document again
- Download the last document correctly
- Download the first document corrupted
All documents are pdfs.
Can we solved it?
Thanks in advance.
If you change the binary manager configuration then all existing binaries have to be migrated by hand because obviously they are now assumed to be XOR-encrypted when they're not.
We don't have an automated migration procedure, such a change is assumed to be done on a test server in which case getting rid of the data is not a problem.