Shibboleth + SQLDirectory + Users Creation
I'm trying to figure what is happening when using Shib authentification. The point is : how a Shibb authentification can create automagically the user into “users” table ?
- the user ask a nuxeo resource
- not currently authenticated, the user is redirected to the WAYF then its IDP and if everything Okay to the resource.
- At this time, we can imagine two usecase (from here I'm not really sure, correct me please)) :
- a– the user exists in the LDAPDirectory : everything okay, privilege granted to the resource ;
- b– the user try its chance using the SQLDirectory : no entry into users table –> Fails
The Shibb plugin doesn't create any account …
Optional questions :
- how the order between the SQLDirectory / LDAPDirectory is decided ?
- the creation doesn't happen due to permissions denied ? database rights ? me ? :/