How can a document structure with relationships be created automatically?
How can I tell nuxeo to do the following upon document creation / upload?
- Offer a search for a similar document variant which the new document will be put into relationship / appended to
- Create a folder named after the document
- Put the document into the folder
- Create the relationship between the document folder and the previously selected document's folder.
- Prompt for upload of additional renditiobs of the same document
- Put renditions into folder
This process is to maintain a consistent document model, where documents never can be in a root folder by themselves but always organized into subfolders and connected to variants by relationships.
How can this be done in Nuxeo Studio?