Can configure a multidirectory with groups?
I know that's possible with users's directory(LDAP and DB), but, it's possible with groups?.
Yes it's possible. Groups directory is … a directory ! Like the users directory. So it allows Multidirectory.
Our Nuxeo DM instance is configured to use both SQL and LDAP users/groups.
Note that LDAP is in read-only mode. Users and groups management for LDAP is made outside of Nuxeo. For us :
- a user can be a SQL (local DB) user
- a user can be a LDAP user
- a group can be a SQL (local DB) group
- a group can be a LDAP group
- both SQL and LDAP user can be member of a SQL group
- only LDAP user can be member of a LDAP group
- both SQL and LDAP group can be a subgroup for a SQL group
- only a LDAP group can be a subgroup for a LDAP group (in fact never used)
Hope this helps