Nuxeo DIFF + Nuxeo 5.8 : Exception on dublincore

Hello,

If I use standard Nuxeo Diff plugin that is default in Nuxeo 5.8 I got trouble with dublincore when I compare “documents”.

I found it because in my “custom document” that use nuxeo diff too, if I use dublincore it's getting exception when date in dublincore are changed. And if not, everything is fine. So I had to remove “dublincore” from my nuxeodiff right now.

The error is :

  stackTrace : javax.servlet.ServletException: Function 'nxu:basicDateAndTimeFormatter' not found
    at javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:277)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:305)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
    at org.nuxeo.wss.servlet.BaseWSSFilter.doFilter(BaseWSSFilter.java:137)

Caused by: javax.el.ELException: Function 'nxu:basicDateAndTimeFormatter' not found

thank you

0 votes

1 answers

1165 views

ANSWER



Could you please provide a detailed reproduction case and full stack trace. Just managed to compare 2 documents with a different creation and modification date with no problem.

Thanks.

0 votes



1) connection on Nuxeo 5.8.0-HF05 with nuxeo diff 5.9.2-SNAPSHOT and nuxeo-dm-5.9.2-SNAPSHOT 2) go to a workspace 3) create a document "file" 4) first modification with "version increase" 5) do another modification on this document 2 minutes after 6) click on historic, version 7) compare the first version to the current one 8) then stacktrace…

Here is the stackstrace : http://pastebin.com/NZ1YxcDU

thanks

01/22/2014

Helloo again, We uninstalled nuxeo dm 5.9 for nuxeo dm 5.8 HF05 and now no more problem. Sorry for disturb…
01/22/2014

OK, this is certainly due to a bad combination of marketplace packages. Indeed, since Nuxeo 5.8, nuxeo-diff is included in nuxeo-dm by default. So if you want to use the Diff, you only need to install nuxeo-cap-5.8 + nuxeo-dm. And nuxeo-dm should be in the 5.8.0 version, not really sure how you managed to have the 5.9.2-SNAPSHOT version, probably by relaxing the dependencies constraints.

I would try this:

  • download a fresh nuxeo-cap-5.8-tomcat
  • in bin run ./nuxeoctl mp-hotfix to install the latest hotfix
  • run ./nuxeoctl mp-init to have nuxeo-dm in the local packages list
  • run ./nuxeoctl mp-install nuxeo-dm to install nuxeo-dm (implicitely in the 5.8.0 version)

You should then have something like that when running ./nuxeoctl mp-list: hotfix started nuxeo-5.8.0-HF01 (id: nuxeo-5.8.0-HF01-1.0.0) hotfix started nuxeo-5.8.0-HF02 (id: nuxeo-5.8.0-HF02-1.0.0) hotfix started nuxeo-5.8.0-HF03 (id: nuxeo-5.8.0-HF03-1.0.0) hotfix started nuxeo-5.8.0-HF04 (id: nuxeo-5.8.0-HF04-1.0.0) hotfix started nuxeo-5.8.0-HF05 (id: nuxeo-5.8.0-HF05-1.0.0) addon downloaded nuxeo-dam (id: nuxeo-dam-5.8.0) addon started nuxeo-dm (id: nuxeo-dm-5.8.0) addon downloaded nuxeo-rest-api (id: nuxeo-rest-api-5.8.0) addon downloaded nuxeo-social-collaboration (id: nuxeo-social-collaboration-5.8.0)

Hope this helps!

01/22/2014

OK great :) No problem.
01/22/2014