How to deploy a jar plugin in a production server.
I have installed Nuxeo using the APT repository in an ubuntu server (10.04). Also, in my computer I have got Nuxeo IDE working and I have made a custom project which changes the login page. It works when I launch the Nuxeo SDK. I have exported my project as a war using the contextual menu, but now I don't now where to deploy it. I have try some locations but it does not seem to work.
Can anyone tell me where is the correct place?
Sorry bruce :),
Take the jar in your dev instance (into $NuxeoServer/nxserver/bundles) or build your project with maven:
- you must have installed maven
- do “mvn install” at the root of your project
- the jar will be available into the $project/target/name-of-your-project-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
And the copy this jar into:
- $NuxeoServer/nxserver/bundles/ if you have a Tomcat distribution
- $NuxeoServer/default/deploy/nuxeo.ear/bundles/ if you have a JBoss distribution
where $NuxeoServer is the location of the Nuxeo Server :)
If, I'm right for the deb package, this must be /var/lib/nuxeo
I am going to try to change something based on other nuxeo bundles.
Build your project as a JAR file and deploy it to [root]/nxserver/plugins directory