Too many openfiles
We have Nuxeo 10.10 in cluster with CAS/LDAP authentication.
Each day the number of openfiles is growing. We have to restart Nuxeo for closed these openfiles othewise we have the error : Too many openfiles.
Do you have any idea to force the closure of these openfiles ? Or why do we have this problem ?
Exemple of openfiles :
lsof -u nuxeo -i
- java 12067 nuxeo 1207u sock 0,8 0t0 1764129696 protocol: TCP
- java 12067 nuxeo 1210u sock 0,8 0t0 1764138686 protocol: TCP
- java 12067 nuxeo 1212u sock 0,8 0t0 1764129698 protocol: TCP
- java 12067 nuxeo 1214u sock 0,8 0t0 1764140033 protocol: TCP
- java 12067 nuxeo 1216u sock 0,8 0t0 1764136465 protocol: TCP
- java 12067 nuxeo 1217u sock 0,8 0t0 1764138711 protocol: TCP
- java 12067 nuxeo 1219u sock 0,8 0t0 1764129700 protocol: TCP
- java 12067 nuxeo 1221u sock 0,8 0t0 1764138727 protocol: TCP
I attach 3 files with the result of netstat
netstat (command netstat) netstat_p (command netstat -p) netstat_o (command netstat -o)
I think are the connections with our LDAP's server wich causes this problem but i don't know how to prove that. After a while, i think theses connections (TCP vm-nux-server1.siden.int:41136->se-ad1.siden.int:ldap (ESTABLISHED)) become protocol: TCP and it doesn't close correctly.
netstatto find out what these connections are connecting to? That would give an indication about which code opens them.