WAR Deploy - pack fails
I ran nuxeoctl pack and get a failure. I see that there is a defect associated with Tomcat 7 and Java 7. Is there a work around to create a WAR deployment? or a patch I can apply?
This is a known issue (NXP-13729) which will be fixed very soon.
A workaround is to create an empty endorsed lib and maybe also add commons-logging and slf4j JARs.
- I created the endorsed directory under jre/lib and was able to generate the war.
- I donwloaded log4j and slf4j into the tomcat_root/lib
- I get this exception –SEVERE: Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class org.nuxeo.runtime.deployment.NuxeoStarter java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org.eclipse.osgi.service.debug.DebugOptions
- Then guessing i added org.eclipse.osgi-3.6.0.v20100517.jar to domain/lib
- I then got: org.eclipse.core.internal.runtime.Activator.installPlatformURLSupport(Activator.java:339)BundleContext.createFilter() was not yet implemented
- I then found NXP-13606 which was similar however the stack trace was not the same. Workaround posted there was no help, however, I had low expectation since the stack trace was different.
Any additional help would be greatly appreciated.