An error occured while executing the chain : No operation was bound on ID
I'm a newbie in Nuxeo IDE and try to export an operation with Eclipse.
- The operation exported is visible in my “registry” on connect
- and I can call it in an automation chain
Nevertheless, when I call the automation chain I got the message: An error occured while executing the chain / No operation was bound on ID
- I try to add the exported jar in nxserver/plugins but it doesn't change anything.
Do you know why ?
I solved the problem. You have to update pom file, to generate a jar with the right META-INF.MF. Use jar plugin with this config :
<plugin> <groupId>org.apache.maven.plugins</groupId> <artifactId>maven-jar-plugin</artifactId> ... <configuration> <archive> <manifestFile>src/main/resources/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF</manifestFile> </archive> </configuration> ...
Maybe nuxeo could add this to Nuxeo documentation.
The jar created by mvn install is not working, but the one created by IDE (Nuxeo > export jar) is working. Do you how to fix maven to produce the same jar ?
I have the same problem
My .jar is in nxserver/plugins, but i have the message : No operation was bound on ID ?
Any help thanks
Thank you very much,
- I had my jar in nxserver/plugins
- The jar was not found when server start, I had a message about all my operation not found
- I read :http://doc.nuxeo.com/display/NXDOC55/How-to+create+an+empty+bundle
- and then start ./nuxeoctl console
- and it worked since…
I don't really know why? (./nuxeoctl console ???)