What is the best way to view calendar data in Nuxeo?
Time is our most valuable resource. I am hoping to be able to show calendar views in my Nuxeo work spaces.
I've located the Agenda gadget at: http://doc.nuxeo.com/display/USERDOC/Agenda+Overview
I'm not sure if there are other calendar views available
The Agenda gadget is nice, but there are several things which could make it better.
- The color scheme is hard to read. Events are shown in dark blue with the text in a slightly lighter shade of blue.
- By default the agenda widget shows the List view not the Calendar view. I don’t see any way to configure this differently, so that it opens up to the Calendar view by default.
- Clicking on an event shows me the details. But I can’t edit the event details.
- It would be nice to assign color to events. For example vacations could be in blue while deadlines could be in red.
- It would be nice if I could enter times, in addition to dates, in the date picker.
So my questions are:
- Are there other ways to show a calendar view which might be more in line with my needs?
- If not, are gadgets the kind of thing I can muck with? I mean, I could perhaps mess with the .css in the .jar to adjust the color scheme. But I suspect the Java source code is not available…