Clarification on Amazon S3 Configuration
- Nuxeo DM Version used : 5.5
- OS: Windows 2008 Server
- Web Server: Apache Tomcat
- Recommended Nuxeo platforms for “Amazon S3 Online Storage”: Nuxeo DM 5.4.1, Nuxeo DM 5.4.2
- Addon Package downloaded from https://connect.nuxeo.com/nuxeo/site/marketplace/package/amazon-s3-online-storage
- Steps followed to configure for Amazon S3: http://doc.nuxeo.com/display/CONNECT/Amazon+S3+Online+Storage
Error message on Nuxeo console:
2012-03-12 12:17:29,726 WARN [org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase] Going to buffer response body of large or unknown size. Using getResponseBodyAsStream instead is recommended. 2012-03-12 12:18:08,919 WARN [org.nuxeo.ecm.core.storage.sql.DefaultBinaryManager] cannot fetch content at C:\ProgramData\Nuxeo\data\binaries\data\39\3c\393cbf5fb07756374f7d41bb25454805 (file does not exist), check your configuration
Kindly let me know If I missed any steps
Just to be sure, have you seen the warning at the end of the documentation?
If you previously had some binaries (attached documents) stored in your Nuxeo instance, they won't be migrated automatically. These old documents will appear to be empty.
If these are indeed new documents, we'll need more informations on your current configuration.