I have Nuxeo DM 5.4.2, running on Tomcat.
I followed the tutorial on http://www.nuxeo.com/en/resource-center/Videos/Product-Tour/Nuxeo-Document-Management-Tutorial-Part-5-Publishing and http://doc.nuxeo.com/download/attachments/8684602/Nuxeo_DM_5.4_UserGuide.pdf
Now, I have been searching for the “Publication targets” tab sub-page in the “Manage” tab page. I couldn't see it: neither as the Administrator or as a user who manages everything in a workspace.
I already made a section called “Published random things”
Am I missing something here ?
I did the test on a fresh 5.4.2 version and as Administrator I can see the “publication targets” tab, so please tell if you did anything different or if this is still not working for you.
What I did was:
- I connect as Administrator
- I go to the section root
- I create a section named Test
- I go to the Workspace root
- I create a workspace named MyWorkspace
- I Click on manage and I see that:
Just to give you the whole answer. This “Publication targets” tab is visible when:
- The user have the right access
- The document have the publishing schema => only Workspace doc type by default.