Document.BlobGet VS Repository.GetDocument
At first I was under the impression that getDocument would download the document and getBlob could download attachments to a document, but this seems to be wrong when I play with it using the REST API (in PHP).
Document.Fetch results in my case in an object with meta-data of the document instead of the document itself.
Blob.Get results in error 666 (no message!) in my own code. Next I tried PHP samplecode B5bis.php which I adapted to my own situation (I changed the filename/path to fit to the contents of my Nuxeo server). This resulted in:
http-bio-0.0.0.0-8080-exec-382] [org.nuxeo.ecm.webengine.app.WebEngineExceptionMapper] Exception in JAX-RS process
which originates from:
> ****** chain ****** Name: Document.GetBlob Aliases: [Blob.Get] Exception: TypeAdaptException Caught error: org.nuxeo.ecm.core.api.DocumentNotFoundException: /default-domain/workspaces/Trial workspace/Olympia/mydoc.pdf Caused by: org.nuxeo.ecm.core.api.DocumentNotFoundException: /default-domain/workspaces/Trial workspace/Olympia/mydoc.pdf org.nuxeo.ecm.automation.core.operations.blob.GetDocumentBlob
Repository.GetDocument retrieves the document : system info and properties (schemas)
whereas Document.GetBlob retrieves one of the binary file associated with a document
Regarding the errors: there was a typo in my code , instead of . which caused these issue. Hard to spot given the error. Now it works ok.