Drag n Drop of "Zip Tree XML Export" Workspace archive onto Workspaces fails
A few minutes ago on demo.nuxeo.com, I did the following logged in as Administrator:
- Create workspace myWorkspace within default-domain/workspaces
- Upload textFile1.txt to myWorkspace
- Zip Tree XML Export myWorkspace
- Delete myWorkspace
- Permanently delete myWorkspace
- Drop&Drop myWorkspace export.zip archive onto default-domain/workspaces
The following error was displayed:
You cannot upload here (insufficient rights, or bad configuration)
Should this work? If so, should I report this as a bug in JIRA?
Note this appears to work for a folder within a workspace, but not a workspace itself.
Drag & drop is still constrained by the allowed document types for import, and in the Workspaces root there are no actions defined to allow import.
Chain.FileManager.ImportInSeam used by drag & drop uses
<filter-id>create</filter-id> to defined where it's allowed, and this filter is by default defined with just the types Workspace, TemplateRoot, Section, Folder, and OrderedFolder, plus those added by plugins (grep for
<filter id="create" append="true"> in the source to see which).