Pricing + deployment + features
- What aspects of Nuexo are FOSS and which cost money?
- Can I deploy it on my own servers?
- Does “social collabortion” include FB? (or only “OpenSocial”).
- Is there an online demo version?
- Is there a detailed list of features (e.g. user mgmt, access control, backup, multiple languages (I18N)? …)
The Nuxeo Platform is entirely open source, and there is only 1 version - i.e, there is no distinction between a free version and a paid version for customers. Our customers are using the same Nuxeo Platform that is downloadable on the website. Nuxeo Studio, a customization and configuration toolset, is part of the Nuxeo Connect subscription. There is a 30-day free trial available. When you download & install the Nuxeo Platform, a wizard guides you to the free trial.
FB is not integrated by default. For more about Social Collaboration, see http://www.nuxeo.com/en/products/social-collaboration.
Not at this time. However, you can download & install in the time it takes to make a cup of coffee.