[PROXY] Nuxeo Drive "1.2013.1030" in Windows 7
The new version of Nuxeo Drive “1.2013.1030” in windows 7 does not work with the proxy settings.
We have the message “unable to conect to proxy server” knowing the proxy parameter setting is none.
I currently have more than 50 users that are blocked due to this update. it is not nice.
I am currently 5.6-HF27 version with nuxeo-drive-1.0.7-SNAPSHOT.zip bundle installed.
In the Admin Center :
Indeed, I have no problems on linux I have the settings menu.
But under Windows, the MSI installer is not correct.
I tested with the latest build jenkins and it is the same as on my server ….
Sorry but I am not able to reproduce this issue with a build from October 30th under Windows 7. What's stange is that at this date there was already a third tab “About” in the settings menu, which doesn't appear on your screenshot, meaning that you might be running a version built earlier than 2013/10/30. I can only suggest to:
- Look at the client logs in
C:\Users\your_user\.nuxeo-drive\logs\nxdrive.logto see if you get more information.
- Reset the Nuxeo Drive installation by quitting Drive, removing the
C:\Users\your_user\.nuxeo-drivefolder then restarting Drive.
- Eventually follow the same steps but installing the latest build fetched from our continuous integration server, depending on your target Nuxeo version:
- 5.9.1-SNAPSHOT: https://qa.nuxeo.org/jenkins/job/addons_nuxeo-drive-master-msi/
- 5.8.0-HF02-SNAPSHOT: https://qa.nuxeo.org/jenkins/job/addons_nuxeo-drive-5.8-msi/
- 5.6.0-HF28-SNAPSHOT: https://qa.nuxeo.org/jenkins/job/addons_nuxeo-drive-5.6.0-msi/
Hope this helps.