Workflow problem from userworkspaces (hotfix 3 and up only)
If i make a workflow and the document stands in my userworkspace, the user opening the workflow from his tasks gets this error http://pastebin.com/LGun0J3W
- I logon as user and go to my personal workspace.
- Open a document and select the workflow tab.
- check the Approval workflow and Approved (minor version) radio-buttons.
- Select a second user and give him/her write rights, Click on Add and start the workflow
- Logon as the second user and go to My Tasks.
- Click in My Tasks on the workflow-task
when i uninstall hotfix 3 the problem is gone. it looks like access rights cos the file is in an userworkspace.
The password could not be changed by the credentials provider. com.atlassian.crowd.exception.OperationNotPermittedException: com.atlassian.crowd.exception.ApplicationPermissionException: Not allowed to update user 'gunshipx' in directory 'LDAP server'.